CCM (managed by A&R Holidays Event & Travel Sdn Bhd (1083992-T) is committed to the protection of your Personal Data and takes the matter of protecting your privacy as a high priority matter. This Privacy Statement explains the general terms on how we protect the privacy of your Personal Data under the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (“PDPA”).
What Personal Data do we collect?
The types of Personal Data that we collect directly from you or from third parties may include (but not limited to):
– Full Name
– Date of Birth
– Home / Billing Address
– Telephone / Fax number
– Email Address
AND STRICTLY VIA ONLNE PAYMENT ONLY - PAYPAL
– Credit Card number and expiry (you may have to enter, but it would not be captured via our system)
You may choose not to provide the information to us but some general information about you is required to purchase products or services, complete a traveler profile, register as a member, participate in a survey, competition or promotion, ask us a question or initiate other transaction with us. When you make a reservation for someone else, we may request personal information and travel preferences about that individual. As it is safe if you may representing the other person, using/under your own name.
How do we collect your Personal Data?
– When making an enquiry with us
– When making a reservations with us
– Under any contractual agreement or arrangement
– For official arrangements ie events, corporate arrangements
Some of the other ways we may collect Personal Data also include (but is not limited to):
– Via telephone, fax, online chat, email
– When you visit our website
– When you contact us in person
– When we contact you in person
How do we use your information?
We use information about you for the following general purposes:
– To provide you with the products and services you request
– To make and complete your travel reservations
– To provide you with travel confirmation and updates
– To manage your traveler profile
– Processing bills and providing travel notifications
– To communicate with you in general
– To respond to your questions and comments
– To allow us to contact you for customer service
– To measure interest and improve our products, services and website
– To notify you by email or post about special offers and travel-related products and services that may be of interest to you
– To customize your experience on our website
– To reward you as part of any reward and recognition program you choose to join
– To solicit information from you, including through surveys; to resolve disputes, collect fees, or troubleshoot problems
– To prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities
– To enforce our terms and conditions
With whom we share your information
We may share your information with the following entities for the purpose of completing your travel bookings:
– Your selected hotels
– Your selected resorts
– any other parties involves or we dealing with for special arrangements or events
These suppliers also may contact you as necessary to obtain provide travel updates, collect additional information about you, facilitate your travel reservation, or respond to a review you may submit. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose. Please note that we do not control the privacy practices of these third-party business partners.
Your choices with respect to collection and use of your information
You can choose not to provide us with any information, although it may be needed to make travel bookings.
You also can add, correct or update information and close your account as described above.
You also will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from messages in any such email we send. Please note that we reserve the right to send you other communications, including service announcements, administrative messages, and surveys relating either to your account or to your transactions on this site, without offering you the opportunity to opt out of receiving them.
Cookies and other Web technologies
We automatically collect some information about you and your computer when you visit our website. For example, we will collect your IP address, Web browser software (such as Firefox, Internet Explorer or Safari), and referring website. We also may collect information about your online activity, such as trips viewed and purchases made. One of our goals in collecting this automatic information is to help customize your user experience.
When you access areas of our website to reserve or purchase travel, we may require you to sign in as a member, using your Member ID and password. Once you sign in as a member, we record the Member ID and the name on the member account in the cookie file on your computer. Your Member ID, password, and the name on your member account is stored in the cookie file as encrypted data, so no one can view the information it contains by obtaining unauthorised access to your computer. Permanent cookie files remain on your computer’s hard drive until you manually delete the file.
How we protect your information
We want you to feel confident making travel arrangements with us and we are committed to protecting the information we collect. We have implemented appropriate administrative, technical, and physical security procedures to help protect the personal information you provide to us. For example, only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information, and they only may do so for permitted business functions. We employ firewalls and intrusion detection systems to help prevent unauthorized persons from gaining access to your information.
How you can contact us
Call: +60166777393 (hotline)